Blake is now 4 months (ok, so he’s been 4 months for awhile now, and I kept meaning to post….). He is still a sweet little guy and we love having him in our family. There is something so special about having a baby in your home. He pretty much has all of us wrapped around his little finger. I thought I’d tell you a few things about this adorable boy.
1. He thinks it is hysterical when Halle burps. He laughs every time.
2. He is a CHOMPER. He always has something in his mouth, his favorites being his own fingers (which he often gags himself with) or someone else’s fingers. Once Halle gave him her toe to suck on. G.R.O.S.S.
3. Along with all the chomping comes massive amounts of drool. It’s really quite impressive.
4. Everyone says he looks like a little man. Or little old man. Someone told me he looked like Benjamin Button (I didn’t think that was very nice). But I think he is quite the handsome little thing 🙂
5.He HATES to be alone. He will happily lay and play with his toys, or sit in his Bumbo as long as he can see someone. But the second we walk out of sight he starts to scream.
6. His favorite toy is paper. Or a wrapper. He LOVES it! Easy to chomp on, and makes cool noises–what could be better??